VOITH INTERNAL GEAR PUMPS
Voith internal gear pumps allow you to save space in your machine. The high rates of efficiency, thanks to gap compensation, allow efficient operation, and the optimized pressure progressions ensure low pump flow and pressure pulsations in your hydraulic system. This, combined with a compact force guide inside the Voith internal gear pump, reduces noise emissions so you can more easily meet the ever tightening workplace regulations on sound output.
Voith’s technology creates hydraulic pumps that are quiet, compact and have minimal pressure pulsations while operating at high efficiency.
Voith Internal Gear Pump Model:
- IPN Low-pressure Internal Gear Pumps.
- IPC/IPM Medium-pressure Internal Gear Pumps.
- IPCAP Medium-pressure Internal Gear Pumps for Variable- speed drives.
- IPH/IPV/IPVA High Pressure Internal Gear Pumps.
- IPVP/IPVAP High-pressure Internal Gear Pumps for Variable
Voith Internal Gear Pump Specification :
- Delivery 5.25 l/min to 375 l/min.
- Working pressure to 330 bar.
- Speeds to 3600 r/min.
- Delivery fluids temperature to 80 degree.
- Single, double and triple pumps are available.
- Fluids is mineral oil, water emulsion.
Voith Internal Gear Pump Primary Use:
- Plastic Injection.
- Sheetmetal pressing.
- Lifting Equipment.