NACOL is the first Japanese manufacturer developed the bladder type accumulator in 1958
- Worldwide standards capability.
- Top easy maintenance design, makes it possible to inspect the inside of
the accumulator or to replace bladders without removing accumulator from the piping.
- The pleated bladders design compresses uniformly assuring longer bladder life and more useable oil volume.
Standard type Accumulators
- J series Accumulators(low cost type in small size:0.03~5L).
- N/A series Accumulators(standard type in small and medium size:1~16L).
- U series Accumulators(slim body 25 Mpa type in large size:20~50L).
- R series Accumulators(28 Mpa type in large size:20~63L).
- N (Y·A) series Accumulators(standard type in large size:20~160L).
- Double decker type Accumulators(230~320L).
Low Pressure Type Accumulators
- E series Accumulators (Acc. for 0.95MPa:2&4L).
High Flow Type Accumulators
- High flow type(medium size)Accumulators (5~16L).
- High flow type(large size)Accumulators (20~160L).
- Super high flow type Accumulators (5~60L).